Chris Tomlin is one of the most accomplished and prolific contemporary Christian music artists touring today. The recording artist, songwriter and worship leader has released twelve studio albums and recently completed his “Holy Roar” North American tour. He is actively involved in many philanthropic efforts and founded Angel Armies, which works with strategic allies to create a holistic solution to the foster care and adoption crisis in the United States.
Chris Tomlin Touring and Career Highlights
- Chris Tomlin sold-out shows include performances at Madison Square Garden, Red Rocks, Hollywood Bowl, Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, Key Arena, Consol Energy Center, and The Forum in Los Angeles
- In 2019, Chris Tomlin’s third annual “Good Friday Nashville” concert broke his own previous record as the largest ticketed Christian concert in the history of Bridgestone Arena
- He is the first Christian artist to reach the "billion streams threshold" on Pandora
- He has won a Grammy Award, 23 Dove Awards, three Billboard Music Awards, and multiple BMI Songwriter of the Year Awards
- Chris Tomlin’s YouTube Channel has more than 1 million subscribers and more than 420 million video views
- He has sold more than 8 million albums and 11.3 million downloads, with 16 No. 1 singles
- Tomlin's 12th studio album, “Holy Roar,” was released in late 2018
- Chris Tomlin has 27 Billboard Top Ten Hot Christian songs, and his album Burning Lights debuted at No. 1 on Billboard's Top 200
- Chris Tomlin was named in Pollstar Top 100 Tours four times
- Because of his songs' popularity in many contemporary churches, TIME magazine stated Chris Tomlin may be the "most often sung artist anywhere"
- It is estimated each week 20-30 million people sing one of his songs in worship
- Chris is one of only four artists to receive the Sound Exchange Digital Radio Award for more than 1 billion digital streams
- In 2018, Chris launched his own imprint record label, Bowyer & Bow, in partnership with Capitol Christian Music Group
EU and Switzerland Consent Processing and Data Transfer
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Economic Area (including the European Union) and Switzerland Click Here
The foregoing consent is given notwithstanding any other lawful basis for the processing or transfer of Personal Information or Other Information.